Kevin Hanson's 2018 NFL Mock Draft (FINAL)- Updated: Wednesday, April 25th
|The Huddle Report tracks NFL Mock Draft Accuracy and EDSFootball's Kevin Hanson ranks 5th over the past five years. In addition, his 2015 NFL mock was the most accurate among the 113 tracked that year.|
Less than 24 hours from the 2018 NFL Draft, I feel comfortable with how my 2018 NFL Mock Draft looks. Of course, that could change within seconds from the start of the actual draft given the rumors floating about the choice coming down to Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield for the top pick.
There are always the possibility of some trades and here are the trade partners that I've projected:
- Buffalo trades up with Denver to get strong-armed quarterback Josh Allen. Not expecting Josh Rosen to slip, Denver selects the other Josh and gets a player to contribute right away.
- Reports suggest Green Bay may look to move up and Denzel Ward could be the target if he slips. Jon Gruden has mentioned that the Raiders are willing to move back. A match made in heaven.
- Atlanta and Seattle have a history of working out trades as Atlanta traded up last year with Seattle to draft Takkarist McKinley. Could they be trade partners once again? With no second- or third-round picks, Seattle is unlikely to pick at No. 18 as they want to move back. I think Taven Bryan will be under strong consideration at No.'s 19 and 20, but in this scenario they get ahead of both Dallas and Detroit.
- Perhaps none of these trades occur, but I'm pretty sure that many others will occur that are not projected in this mock.
|1.01||Cleveland Browns||Sam Darnold, QB, USC|
|1.02||New York Giants||Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State|
|1.03||New York Jets||Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma|
|1.04||Cleveland Browns||Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State|
|1.05||(projected trade) Buffalo Bills||Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming|
|1.06||Indianapolis Colts||Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame|
|1.07||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Derwin James, S, Florida State|
|1.08||Chicago Bears||Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia|
|1.09||San Francisco 49ers||Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech|
|1.10||(projected trade) Green Bay Packers||Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State|
|1.11||Miami Dolphins||Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama|
|1.12||(projected trade) Denver Broncos||Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA|
|1.13||Washington Redskins||Vita Vea, DT, Washington|
|1.14||(projected trade) Oakland Raiders||Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame|
|1.15||Arizona Cardinals||Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville|
|1.16||Baltimore Ravens||Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA|
|1.17||Los Angeles Chargers||Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama|
|1.18||(projected trade) Atlanta Falcons||Taven Bryan, DT, Florida|
|1.19||Dallas Cowboys||Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State|
|1.20||Detroit Lions||Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College|
|1.21||Cincinnati Bengals||James Daniels, C, Iowa|
|1.22||(projected trade) Denver Broncos||Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia|
|1.23||New England Patriots||Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama|
|1.24||Carolina Panthers||Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas|
|1.25||Tennessee Titans||D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland|
|1.26||(projected trade) Seattle Seahawks||Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado|
|1.27||New Orleans Saints||Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama|
|1.28||Pittsburgh Steelers||Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville|
|1.29||Jacksonville Jaguars||Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina|
|1.30||Minnesota Vikings||Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP|
|1.31||New England Patriots||Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA|
|1.32||Philadelphia Eagles||Derrius Guice, RB, LSU|
- For more mocks, check out our NFL Mock Draft Database.
- Also, check out our way-too-early 2019 NFL Mock Draft or our 2018 NBA Mock Draft
To keep track of our updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) LIKE us on Facebook and/or (3) add us to your Google+ circle.