2018 Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 20 RB Rankings
Scoring: These rankings are based on standard-scoring formats -- one point per 10 rushing yards, six points per rushing touchdown plus one point per 10 receiving yards and six points per receiving touchdown. These rankings are for Week 20 of the 2018 NFL season.
Our Week 20 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings from Kevin Hanson:
1. Todd Gurley, Los Angeles Rams (at NO)
After sitting out a few weeks with a knee injury and bye, Gurley looked fully recovered as he rushed 16 times for 115 yards and a touchdown on Saturday.
2. Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints (vs. LAR)
Kamara would have had a much bigger game if a receiving score wasn't negated by a holding penalty as he racked up 106 YFS on 20 touches including four receptions on Sunday. Speaking of much bigger games, Kamara had a three-score game against the Rams in the regular season as he finished with 116 yards on 23 touches.
3. Damien Williams, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
Turning 30 touches into 154 yards from scrimmage and a touchdown, Williams extended his scoring streak to five games with Kansas City's win over Indianapolis. Over that five-game streak, Williams has 506 YFS, seven touchdowns, 23 receptions and is averaging 5.16 yards per carry.
4. Sony Michel, New England Patriots (at KC)
Rushing for more than 100 yards and three touchdowns in the first half, Michel had the best game of his young career in his first-ever playoff game. His best regular-season game occurred in Week 6 against Kansas City when he rushed for a 24/106/2 line.
5. James White, New England Patriots (at KC)
More receiver than running back, White paced the Patriots with 15 catches on 17 targets in Sunday's win over the Chargers. Counting the playoffs, White has 102 receptions for 848 yards and seven touchdowns on the year in addition to 94/425/5 rushing.
6. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints (vs. LAR)
The first time these two teams met, it was one of three regular-season games where Ingram had single-digit carries. As much as Ingram has been a productive receiver out of the backfield (in previous seasons), he has three targets or less in every game this season.
7. C.J. Anderson, Los Angeles Rams (at NO)
Even with Gurley back and rushing for more than 100 yards, Anderson extended his 100-yard rushing streak with a 23/123/2 line against the Cowboys. In his three games as a Ram, CJA has 66 carries for 422 yards (6.39 YPC) and four touchdowns. While Gurley shouldn't be out-touched by Anderson in this game as well, Anderson could get double-digit carries once again.
8. Rex Burkhead, New England Patriots (at KC)
Burkhead had just five touches for 19 yards, but he scored a touchdown on Sunday. Clearly the third-best option amongst the team's running backs behind Michel and White, Burkhead also has the potential to be a multi-touchdown, GPP-winning type of play on Sunday's two-game slate.
Here are the best of the rest:
9. Spencer Ware, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
10. Darrel Williams, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
11. James Develin, New England Patriots (at KC)
12. Anthony Sherman, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
13. Zach Line, New Orleans Saints (vs. LAR)
- Fantasy Football PPR Running Back Rankings
More Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Fantasy Football TE Rankings