2018 Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 20 TE Rankings
Scoring: These rankings are based on standard-scoring formats -- one point per 10 rushing yards, six points per rushing touchdown plus one point per 10 receiving yards and six points per receiving touchdown. These rankings are for Conference Championship Games of the 2018-19 NFL season.
Our Week 20 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings are from Kevin Hanson:
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
Coming off a 103/1,336/10 regular season, Kelce had seven catches for a team-high 108 yards against the Colts on Saturday. With the Eagles and Zach Ertz eliminated from the playoffs, there is an enormous gap between Kelce and the TE2 (Gronk).
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots (at KC)
The once-dominant tight end, Gronkowski was targeted only once -- converting that into a 25-yard reception on Sunday. Gronk now has just one game with 30-plus yards in December and January. Back in October, Gronk had one of his better games (3/97) against the Chiefs so perhaps he could look a little more like his old self this weekend.
3. Gerald Everett, Los Angeles Rams (at NO)
Everett set career highs in 2018 in receptions (33), receiving yards (320) and touchdowns (two) and he had all three of his 40-yard games in the second half of the season including Week 9 against New Orleans (3/48). On the other hand, he has back-to-back catchless games with a total of three targets.
4. Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams (at NO)
If anything, Higbee has been consistent -- 25/295/1 (2017) and 24/292/2 (2018). Both LA tight ends are little more than TD-dependent options, even in a two-game slate.
The best of the rest:
5. Benjamin Watson, New Orleans Saints (vs. LAR)
6. Josh Hill, New Orleans Saints (vs. LAR)
7. Demetrius Harris, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NE)
8. Johnny Mundt, Los Angeles Rams (at NO)
- Fantasy Football PPR Tight End Rankings
More Fantasy Football Rankings:
- Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- Fantasy Football TE Rankings