2017 Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule: Running Backs- Updated through Week 14 games (final update for 2017)
Our fantasy football strength of schedule helps fantasy owners determine which teams and players have favorable (or unfavorable) schedules for the 2017 season.
Based on each team's scheduled opponents through Week 16, which is the championship round in most fantasy leagues, we have tallied the average fantasy points allowed by each of their opponents to the position.
While strength of schedule should not be the sole factor in determining who to add, it helps potentially break a tie between two players that you may view as comparable.
Fantasy Football Points Allowed
-> Fantasy Football RB Scoring Leaders
The complete strength of schedule for running backs is below:
More Fantasy Football Resources:
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Fantasy Football Projections
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Cheat Sheets
- Fantasy Football Points Allowed
- Fantasy Football Scoring Leaders
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft 2018 NFL Mock Draft 2019 NFL Mock Draft
- 2017 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Baseball Rankings